This is the official Home Station Unit Training Outline reference for the Medsystem III IV Pump. This reference contains the Key Performance Points that you will be expected to master for the advanced course.
Current Version 2.0-20 December 2013
Version 1.0-September 2012
Software License Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT between CCATT.info ("Licensor"), and You being the registered user of CCATT.info ("Licensee").
(A) This Agreement is a license of use agreement and not an agreement for the sale of software, services or media of any form.
(B) This Agreement gives Licensee limited rights to use the Software and Related Materials described below and imposes upon Licensee certain obligations to protect the Software and Related Materials from unauthorized use, access, viewing, reproduction, distribution or publication.
(C) CCATT.info is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, integrity, functionality or relevance of the Software or Media in its use, application or integration. Downloading of the Software and Media and its use, application and/or integration is the sole responsibility of the user and the user assumes full liability and responsibility of said Media. By either checking the “Accept License” box OR using the preview option and saving the Media directly, you the User agree that you have read, understand and accept all the terms of the License Agreement; furthermore, you release CCATT.info from any and all obligations including but not limited to the accuracy, integrity, functionality, relevance and outcomes from the use, application and integration of said Software and Media.
(D) THE SOFTWARE AND MEDIA PROVIDED ON CCATT.INFO IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER, CCATT.INFO OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR INJURY OF ANY KIND BE IT PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE IN ANY WAY OF THIS SOFTWARE AND/OR MEDIA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
(E) CCATT.info may or may not be the owner of the Software and/or Media on the Site. You the user agree to adhere to all the Software and/or Media rights of the respective Software and/or Media. It is the responsibility of the user to know and understand these rights/restrictions and CCATT.info is not liable or responsible for any violations of these rights/restrictions. CCATT.info takes every measure to ensure no publication, distribution or copyrights are violated by the posting of media on the Site. By either checking the "Accept License" box OR using the preview function and saving the Media directly, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the terms of the License Agreement and affirm that you:
NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter contained and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Definitions. In this Agreement the following words and phrases shall have the following respective meanings, unless the context otherwise requires:
(a) "Confidential Information" means proprietary material or information belonging to Licensor, or to any third party to which Licensor owes a duty to maintain confidentiality, directly or indirectly placed by Licensor, or by third parties to which Licensor is related, into the possession of Licensee which material or information is not generally available to or used by others (except other persons whom Licensor has granted licenses of the Software and Related Materials or part thereof) or the utility or value of which is not generally known or recognized as standard practice, whether or not the underlying details are in the public domain, and includes, without limitation, all business information, computer software and computer technology, whether patentable or not, which is acquired by or on behalf of Licensee from time to time and which, owing to the relationship between Licensor and Licensee, may become known to Licensee.
(b) "Copyrights" shall refer to those copyrights or copyright registrations for the Software or the Software and Related Materials and shall include future copyrights belonging to Licensor or any third party related to Licensor for improvements and modifications thereof and applications by Licensor for registration of copyrights for improvements and modifications thereof;
(c) "Enhancements" means changes and/or improvements to the Software, whether arising out of the particular Software configuration for the specific use of Licensee or otherwise;
(d) "Errors" means, with regard to the Software, incorrect source code or object code or anything not in agreement with published Specifications or requested modifications;
(e) "Know‑How" includes all technology, source code, object code, local area network manager code, technical information, procedures, processes, trade secrets, methods, practices, techniques, information, logic/flow charts, sketches, drawings, Specifications, application and modification manuals and data relating to the design, manufacture, production, inspection, and testing of the Software, which are from time to time in Licensor's possession;
(f) "Manuals" means the programmer's manuals, the technical manuals and the user manuals and other similar documentation;
(g) "Modifications" means Enhancements and/or correction of Errors, and Modifications shall be deemed to have been accepted by Licensee upon the lapse of sixty (60) days following successful installation of any Modifications unless Licensee notifies Licensor in writing prior to the lapse of such period that the Modifications in question do not conform to Specifications;
(h) "Related Materials" means all of the printed materials, user documentation, training documentation and confidential activation code for the Software supplied by Licensor to Licensee, and includes the Manuals;
(i) "Software", which includes the Know-How and, unless otherwise hereinafter set out to the contrary, any Modifications, is described on Schedule "A" herein and includes all actual copies of all or any portion of the computer programs, files, documents and media of any type delivered by Licensor to Licensee or downloaded by Licensee from CCATT.info, inclusive of backups, updates and merged copies either permitted by this Agreement or supplied subsequently by Licensor or any party related to Licensor; the terms “Software” and “Media” may henceforth be used interchangeably and refer to any and all material accessed and/or downloaded fromCCATT.info; and
(j) "Specifications" means the functional performance parameters of the Software.
2. Grant of License. Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software and Related Materials at the site referred to in Schedule A attached hereto and otherwise pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Licensee agrees to use its best efforts to protect the Software and Related Materials from unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, publication, viewing and access of Software and Media by anyone not authorized.
3. License Fee.
(a) The Software and Related Materials may or may not be owned by Licensor and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and applicable international treaties and/or conventions. Without limiting the prohibition on assignment contained elsewhere in this Agreement, Licensee acknowledges that its rights to use the Software and Related Materials are personal to Licensee. Licensee therefore covenants not to permit the use of the Software and Related Materials by unauthorized persons and to use its best efforts to prevent the exportation of the Software and Related Materials or any portion thereof into any country which does not have copyright laws that will protect Licensor's Copyrights.
(b) As to any Software and Related Materials which are or in the opinion of Licensor may become subject to a claim of infringement, Licensor, at its option, will obtain the right for Licensee to continue using the Software and Related Materials or replace or modify the Software and Related Materials so as to make it non-infringing. If none of the aforementioned alternatives are available on commercially reasonable terms, then Licensee agrees to return the Software and Related Materials to Licensor upon Licensor's written request and Licensor shall have no other or further liability to Licensee. Licensee acknowledges that the remedies set out in paragraph 11 hereof constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of Licensee for copyright infringement.
5. Permitted Uses of the Software and Related Materials. As each configuration of central processing units and/or networked systems may be unique, Licensee agrees to conform Licensee's use of the Software to the particular Software configuration licensed by Licensor to Licensee. Said configuration is incorporated into this license agreement by reference, inclusive of Modifications created or approved by Licensor. Licensee may make one (1) copy of the Software for archival purposes only, unless Licensor agrees otherwise in writing.
6. Uses Not Permitted. Licensee covenants and agrees that it will not:
(a) whether in whole or in part, sell, rent, lease, sublease, license, sublicense, lend, time-share, transfer, assign or provide the use of or access to the Software and Related Materials, or any portion thereof, to unlicensed or unauthorized persons;
(b) assign, mortgage, charge or otherwise encumber either the Software and Related Materials or its rights under this Agreement.
(c) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software.
(d) alter, modify or create any derivative works of the Software and Related Materials or any portion thereof.
(e) Except as permitted elsewhere in this Agreement, make additional copies of the Software and Related Materials or any portion thereof.
(f) obscure or remove any copyright or trademark notices.
7. Assignment. Without limiting anything contained elsewhere in this Agreement, Licensee shall not assign this Agreement or any rights herein without the prior written consent of Licensor, which consent may be arbitrarily withheld. Any purported assignment without Licensor's consent shall be deemed to be null and void.
8. Term. The license granted by this Agreement is a perpetual license. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee shall return the Software and Related Materials to Licensor together with any whole or partial copies, codes, Modifications and merged portions in any form. The parties agree that all provisions set out in this Agreement for the protection of Licensor and its Copyrights shall remain in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement.
(a) LICENSOR DOES NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR MEDIA CONTAINED ON CCATT.INFO. LICENSOR DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY/ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED MATERIALS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO COMPANY. COMPANY MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
10. Confidentiality. All Confidential Information, including the Know‑How, shall be treated as confidential by Licensee and shall be used solely to enable Licensee to use the Software in accordance with this Agreement. Nothing contained herein shall prevent Licensee from making disclosure of any of the Confidential Information to any employee of Licensee for the sole purpose of utilizing the Software and Related Materials in accordance with this Agreement, provided that Licensee shall obtain from each employee to whom such disclosure is made a covenant of non-disclosure.
11. No Implied Waiver. No failure or delay by Licensor in enforcing any right or remedy in this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any future exercise of such right or remedy by Licensor.
12. Conflict of Documents. Any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and any purchase order or other document in relation to the license granted hereby shall be resolved in favor of the terms of this Agreement.
13. Equitable Relief. Licensee acknowledges that any breach by it of any of the terms of this Agreement is likely to result in irreparable harm or damage to Licensor and that, in the event of such breach, in addition to any and all remedies at law, Licensor shall have the right to obtain an injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief to prevent the continuous violation of the terms of this Agreement.
14. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any previous agreements, understandings and arrangements between the parties relating to the Software and Related Materials. Any amendments hereto are enforceable only if in writing and signed by each of the parties.
16. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding.
17. Execution. This Agreement has been executed by the user accepting the License Agreement upon downloading the Media. By checking the “Accept License” box OR using the preview funtion and saving the Media directly, you agree that you have read, understand and accept these terms. By checking the “Accept License” box OR by using the preview function and saving the Media directly, you agree that you are providing YOUR digital signature and are henceforth bound by these terms.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
Description Of Software: All Software and/or Media contained on this site.